On World Tech Lenovo 2016, Lenovo has introduced its dosnuevos phones Moto range Z: Z Moto Moto Droid and Droid Z Force. The range previously known as Moto X, Moto happens to be called Z, while Sony has done the opposite and their phones have gone from Z to X. Everything is to confuse the consumer.
These new phones pose a variety targeting a market that demands differentiated products to each other. One of the innovations that will bring is a system of external modules that will be adapted to the phone and apply to the back of the phone through 16 points of contact, unlike the LG G5, whose modules require that the phone is turned off. This new feature is called MotoMods.
They have presented a series of MotoMods, with many more to go on the market, in addition to those who can make developers. Among them, a kickstand to prop the phone on the table, a powerpack that gives 22 hours of extra batteries, backshells with different textures, etc.
Another “new” is that this phone dispenses 3.5mm audio jack, but includes a USB adapter Type C to 3.5mm jack. Are likely to see something similar with the iPhone 7 will be presented in September.
Moto Z Droid
Moto Z Droid Specifications:
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 820.
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED 2K resolution with 535 ppi. Gorilla Glass protection.
- Internal storage: 32 or 64 GB of internal storage with microSD slot up to 2 TB
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4.
- Camera: 13MP rear f / 1.8 with optical stabilization and laser focus, and wide-angle front 5MP f / 2.2. HDR
- video recording 4K 1080p 60 fps or 30 fps with the rear camera. Manual mode in both chambers.
- Battery: 2600 mAh with Turbo Charging.
- Dimensions: 153.3 mm x 75.3 mm x 5.19 mm.
- Weight: 136 grams.
- Connector: USB Type-C
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz MIMO With
- Bluetooth: 4.1.
- Sound: front and 4 microphones speakers. Not included 3.5 mm jack, but includes USB Type-C converter jack 3.5 mm.
- Network: 4G LTE Cat-9 and Nano-SIM.
- Sensors: fingerprint reader, accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensor and NFC. Protection against splashing water.
Moto Z Force
Moto Z Force, has different specs as opposed to Moto Z:
- Larger dimensions, 155.9 mm x 75.8 with x 6.99 mm mm and a weight of 163 grams.
- ShatterShield screen protection, ensuring, hold up to 4 meters falls to the ground.
- A higher capacity battery. Spend the normal 2600 mAh to 3500 mAh for Moto Z force.
- A 21 megapixel camera, which adds autofocus phases.
Both phones will be available this summer in the US, and the rest of the world from September.