EA’s Need For Speed Shift is the thirteenth installment in the long running Need For Speed franchise, and is the second one to release on the iPhone after Need For Speed Undercover. Here is a quick look at all the features that the game has to offer.
- Drive 20 awesome cars.
- You can fully modify the car the way you like: adjust the wings, color, wheels, engine and much more.
- Access both live Bluetooth and local WiFi multiplayer across 6 modes.
- Race on 18 unique tracks in stunning international locations such as Chicago, London and Tokyo.
- Jump into Quick Race or dominate the circuit in Career Mode.
- Select from 3 Difficulty Settings (Rookie, Pro or Veteran)
- Immerse yourself in physics-based accelerated 3D graphics with OpenGL ES 2.0 integrations.
The iPhone version of Need For Speed Shift has 20 licensed cars to race with, 18 different tracks to race on, and 6 game modes to choose from which includes Career, Sprint, Challenges, Elimination Racing, Time Trial and Drift. The official list of cars include: BMW M3 GT2, Volkswagen Golf GTI, Mazda RX-8, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Porsche Cayman S, Nissan 370Z (Z34), Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34), Dodge Challenger Concept, Ford Shelby GT500, Audi R8 4.2 FSI four, Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, Ford GT,Porsche 911 GT2, Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, Pagani Zonda F, Aston Martin Racing DBR9 and Maserati MC12 GT1.
if you like this article, you may want to subscribe and follow me on Twitter