Samsung has formally for Korea, a brand new smartphone Android: Galaxy U. It’s the little brother of the Samsung i9000 S Galaxy, together with a smaller display and no more refined and not more interior reminiscence.
Certainly, the Galaxy U has a capacitive contact display measurement three.7 inches (9.four cm) in opposition to four inches (10.2cm) For the S Galaxy. The AMOLED display is sort Plus (just about the AMOLED know-how) whereas his giant brother has a Tremendous AMOLED reveal kind. For cons, the decision of the monitor does now not alternate: nonetheless 800 x 480 pixels.
No onboard reminiscence as vital within the S Galaxy, the latter having eight GB (for the French model).
It’ll be supplied in Korea in two colours, white and black. The design additionally differs from that of its giant brother, particularly for the white model.
&#one hundred sixty;&#a hundred and sixty;
In any other case, the options don’t trade with a Samsung processor clocked at 1GHz Hummingbird, a 5 Mega pixels digital camera with out flash and might report video in 720p, Bluetooth three.zero, Wi-Fi 802.eleven b / g / n and a battery
of 1500 mAh.
This variation for the Korean market will even have a T-DMB receiver for cellular TV.
&#one hundred sixty;
As S Galaxy, it’s going to be delivered with model 2.1 (Flash) Android running machine and interface Samsung house TouchWizz three.zero.
Its main features:
· AMOLED capacitive touch screen size More 3.7 inches (9.4 cm) With a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
· Hummingbird Processor Samsung ARM Cortex A8 and running at 1 GHz
· Digital Camera 5 Mega pixels with auto focus, geotagging photos, and a panorama mode.Recording video in HD 720p D1 (1280×720 pixels) at 30 fps
· compatible GPS receiver A-GPS
· Electronic Compass
WiFi 802.11 b / g / n and DLNA
· Bluetooth 3.0
· Light Sensor
· Port Memory Micro SD HC compatible (up to 32GB)
· Compatible Micro-USB 2.0
· connector 3.5 mm audio jack
· Lithium-Ion 1500 mAh removable
· Google Android OS 2.1 (Flash) interface TouchWizz 3.0
The Korean version of the Galaxy U is only compatible with CDMA cellular networks. No information to date on a GSM version of the Galaxy U destined for Europe and / or the United States.
With the Galaxy U, the Korean manufacturer has a range of Android smartphones very significant with the entry level Naos Galaxy and Galaxy Spica, in the mid-range Galaxy U on top of the range S Galaxy, supplemented by the Galaxy S Pro, the version with sliding keyboard.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to out YouTube Channel