Adobe in advance launched its new Photoshop Contact app for the iPad 2, quickly pulling it amid claims that the official launch was scheduled for Monday, February 27. Adobe's initial goal for the iPad was to explore how the device might be used as an auxiliary input for the desktop version, but the company has broadened its scope to now include at least some of the dedicated image editing features from Photoshop in its latest apps.
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
With a simple finger movement allows users to combine multiple photos into "layered images, popular and professional editing effects. According to the Adobe website , you can use the tablet only Scribble Selection Tool delete objects in an image by simply scribbling about what to keep and then about what you want to delete.
Also works well with Photoshop Touch Creative Cloud , a new (and paid) Cloud Storage Service for Adobe Photoshop a perfect synchronization of all files between desktop and iPhone. Social sharing is also supported via Facebook or e-mail and you can import images from Facebook, Google Image Search or the files on the iPad.
Download Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 [iTunes Link]
If you still have questions regarding Photoshop Touch is Available for the iPad 2, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+&#one hundred sixty;circle&#a hundred and sixty;to Keep up to date.