VideoLAN media player has released a long-awaited update to VLC for iOS. In the App Store released the second update of the program , in which the developers introduced a new interface in the style of iOS 7 , support for cloud service Disc Google, new gestures to control playback and the ability to broadcast content from Dropbox.
Popular free video player , relieving users of the iPhone and iPad from the tedious conversion of video, back in the App Store in July 2013 after more than two-year absence . Total night took VLC, to climb to 8th place in the top free apps .
VLC offers a basic set of options : the ability to enable password protection , change the speed of sound when viewing , closed captioning , eliminate blocking and adjust the brightness and saturation of the image . The program can continue playback from the point at which it was closed. VLC has a traditional support for all the required formats : AVI, DIVX, MKV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, AC3 and many others.
VLC 2.2 brings a number of new features :
- Integration with Google Drive and broadcast from Dropbox.
- New multitouch gestures .
- Changes in the library for TV shows and music.
- Extended support UPnP protocol with the ability to boot .
- Home User .
- Support for new formats for broadcast.
- Transcribed data loading technology Wi-Fi.
- Better protection for files using the password lock .
VLC for iOS to play streaming video and can download it from the web servers on Wi-Fi, from Dropbox.” In case you do not want to pay extra for the extra Dropbox space for video storage will be very useful .
Download VLC for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [iTunes Link ]