As part of this commitment to offer players the most genuine PUBG experience, the game today receives its second update, version 0.4.0. This update will include Arcade Mode, the arcade mode and more simplistic of the other alternative, Fortnite. Training Fields, various combat settings, vehicle improvements, voice chat and optimization of its interface.
This latest arrival in the iOS App Store brings among other things a new arcade mode, dynamic and easy to play with which to take shorter times, but they are not the only novelties. Stay with us and discover behind the jump why PUBG is betting so strongly on mobile platforms.
The first is the arcade mode, a new mode with 28 players and one of the 6 variations: Shotguns, Snipers, All Weapons, Solo Melee, Guns and Object Paradise. But it’s not the only thing, the Training Camp is going to allow you to test your skills and content so nothing catches you by surprise. But we also have news for iOS users in particular, and is that the shooting options are expanded allowing us to use strong touch characteristics with 3D Touch effect.
PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 patch notes:
– Arcade Mode: a new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
– Training Grounds: try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
– Added a new setting: Dusk.
Improvements in combat:
- Added the Follow feature (it can be activated before parachute and after having landed).
- Automatic door opening.
- The pause that occurs when multiple objects are picked automatically has been adjusted.
- A performance graph has been added to the Results screen.
- Added a new background: Twilight
- Now you can choose between two and three columns to see the contents of a Box.
- The icon of your partner disappears shortly after its elimination.
- Sound effects have been adjusted for the steps, the interface, the vehicles, and when entering and leaving the Blue Zone.
Settings for voice chat:
- Fixed the problem that caused the game to hang, and that some players reported.
- Improved Bluetooth headset support for iOS (not completely, for now).
- Fixed the problem in Android that produced that the system did not show the error when the game did not have access to the microphone.
- Now voice chat is compatible with more devices.
- Fixed the problem that caused voice chat to stop working after creating groups.
Improvements in player control:
- Running will no longer be interrupted by jumping.
- The view with the telescopic sights will no longer be blocked if you are near a wall.
- Look out: the movement has increased in speed and the movements have been added: “Bend over and use the sight” and “Lean and shoot”.
- Solved the problem of using the 4x and 8x telescopic sights.
- Added the 3D Touch shooting option in iOS.
- Added animations when receiving damage and dying.
- Now the camera will go to your opponent’s point of view after you have eliminated it.
- The Results screen now shows the limits of the daily rewards.
Improvements in combat:
- Improved sensations of vibration and recoil.
- Improved feedback button.
- The animation of lean now is faster. They have improved and added different animations to take damage.
Settings for vehicles:
Now we can execute aerial tricks when we drive the bikes.
The possibility of using Nitrous Oxide in vehicles has been added.
Previously used vehicles will be marked on the mini map.
They have also optimized certain aspects that were weakening or improving the controls, now we have a function to follow our partners – in parachutes and on the ground – so as not to have to go through a lot of battle zone looking for our allies, as well as improvements in the sights that broaden and automatic opening systems for doors and chests. The experience has been improved in general terms, although it continues to falter on issues of loading the map or the LAG of certain rivals that makes it impossible to hit the shot.