These days, on the developer convention of Analysis In Movement, Mike Lazaridis mentioned the brand new shelf firm: Playbook. The pill is supplied with a double coronary heart Cortex A9 at 1GHz, 1GB of RAM, a 7-inch display, change between apps like Net OS, a part e-reader, a file editor and the flexibility to function in concord with BlackBerry telephones.
The device will be able to play HD 1080p videos will have HDMI and USB ports, two sensors HD Photo (front and back) to 9.7 mm thick (unless the iPad). The operating system is based on a platform designed by QNX, like what the rumors indicated, and called Blackberry Tablet OS. The tablet, available "early 2011" has not yet said its price.
The Playbook bear OpenGL and POSIX (not worry, I know not but it sounds important), and RIM seems to have every intention of seducing an audience of gamers: " It will be an incredible gaming platform for both players and developers. "Lazaridis has also appointed its shelf as" the first tablet professional"and as" an expanded view of what you can already do on your BlackBerry. "
Blackberry playbook and communicate via Bluetooth. More info will follow in the coming days. You can already see the photo gallery given by Engadget, the watch list of specifications and demonstration video below.
- 7-inch LCD, 1024 x 600 WSVGA, capacitive touch screen With full multi-touch and gesture support
- With BlackBerry Tablet OS support for symmetric multiprocessing
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual HD camera (3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing), supports 1080p HD video recording
- Video Playback: 1080p HD Video, H.264, MPEG, DivX, WMV
- Audio playback: MP3, AAC, WMA
- HDMI video output
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Connectors: microHDMI, microUSB, charging contacts
- Open, flexible application platform for WebKit/HTML-5 With support, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe AIR Mobile, Adobe Reader, POSIX, OpenGL, Java
- Ultra thin and portable:
- Measures 5.1 "x7.6" x0.4 "(130mm x 193mm x 10mm)
- Weighs Less than a pound (Approximately 0.9 lb or 400g)
- RIM intende to offer 3G and 4G aussi models in the Future.
Powered by Blackberry Tablet OS with UI designed by QNX, RIM’s PlayBook is expected to hit retail shelves in early 2011.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel