Good news for all the Jailbreakers, Philip Bigarella on twitter posted today about the release of the new Springtomize 3 for iOS 8.1.1 .For those who are not not familiar with this tweak, it completely transforms the ‘UI interface Apple devices from, the colors to change the number of applications on the dock, the effect coverflow.
Also to the icons, also allows us to remove the limits of pages taxes default iOS, hide the badge folder, allows us to change, to animate and increase app on the dock, even with the ‘effect coverflow icons, allows us to customize the lockscreen, the Home and much more, in short a tweak for complete customization of your device properly.
– “Hide Updated” not working on iOS 8.1
– Hidden icons not being handled correctly in some cases
– Unsupported warning showing too many times in case the device was running an unsupported OS version
– Dock icons overlapping on the iPad
– AirDrop/Airplay Control Center views overlapping on the iPad
– Error handling some kind of settings
– Lock animation freezing when double tapping the sleep button
So for those who still did not run the Jailbreak of iOS 8.x, now may be the appropriate time to do so, partly because, I remind you that a few days ago with the release of Apple’s new update to iOS 8.1.1 beta, has corrected the ‘exploit to run the Jailbreak.
The tweak on Cydia is updated in version 1.3.0-4 you can download it directly from the BigBoss repo and is free for all owners of previous versions of Springtomize.