On Monday Apple will make to be had for obtain a brand new firmware iOS four. The latter will probably be constructed at the back of the brand new iPhone however can in fact be put in on the iPhone from earlier generations such because the iPhone 3G and 3G (and iPod Contact from V2). Alternatively, the iPhone V1 will sadly take benefit on account of lack of efficiency dixit the Cupertino firm.
This new firmware allows you to enjoy many new features such as:
– Multi-tasking (only available from the iPhone 3G).
– The management of your applications as many records.
– The display of messages from all your accounts into one inbox, group them by conversation, open attachments in third party applications, etc..
– IBooks: the application allows you to browse and buy books in a huge digital library and then start your reading on your iPhone.
– Creating custom playlist on the iPad features.
– A 5X digital zoom on the camera.
– When recording video, the development of a desired area by
simply touching the screen.
– The display of photos by the people they represent (face recognition).
– Change the background of your home screens and locking (only available for iPhone 3G and 4)
– Integration of a spelling checker in Mail, Notes, etc..
– Link your iPhone to a Bluetooth keyboard….
This new firmware is also planned for iPad but it can only benefit from the fall.
Be careful before installing this new firmware if your iPhone has been jailbroken or unlocked. This new version will definitely "break" to jailbreak your iPhone and also to change the version of the baseband (internal software, note) that it enables you to make calls.
The best thing to do, if you want to continue to use an iPhone jailbroken, is expected go-ahead with solutions that provide them.
if you like this article, you might want to Subscribe to ihelplounge, follow us on Twitter, or join us on Facebook
Get your ihelplounge t-shirt
&#one hundred sixty;