Sooner than being launched the RTM model of Home windows 7, it used to be conceivable to look a function referred to as "Digital WiFi" performance which simply allowed to transform a computer / netbook with wi-fi card right into a Wi-Fi Router (Wi-fi Router instrument-based totally digital )
Sadly this building was once faraway from the ultimate model of Home windows 7. Alternatively, the principle code of the virtualization of the community card nonetheless within the RTM.
Well, with the help of programs developed by third parties can access a graphical way all the functionalities of Virtual WiFi, among them:
– Get internet wired network card from a normal router and share it to other devices (laptops, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Nokia, etc.) using Virtual WiFi – is becoming the wireless network card into a Wi-Fi hotspot
– We get internet with wireless network card from a Wireless Router and other devices virtualizing share the same wireless network card – ideal when we sell internet IP filter / MAC with access to only one computer.
One application that makes use of Virtual
Wi-fi is Virtual Router
Virtual Router is an open source application easy to use with WPA2 encryption support
– Download and install
– Create a virtual network assigning the network name (SSID), key and selecting the name of network adapter that has Internet
– Finally, press the button "Start Virtual Router"
Another alternative is the Virtual Router Connectify (registration required), offers the same features, influencing the WPA2 encryption, but I prefer the Virtual Router
Finally, if you want to install any additional software on the pc, at least the advertising says that, there is an online solution called "Virtual Access Point Tool for Windows 7"
Virtual Access Point only requires us to accept an application based on java, then enter the SSID and security key to enter the virtual network
Then, the laptop to enter the information requested previously create
d virtual wireless network
Download Virtual Router.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to out YouTube Channel