Twelve South introduced Compass 2, practical stand for the iPad Air and iPad mini tablet. Unusual stylish and compact accessory allows you to have a gadget horizontally and vertically at different angles to provide maximum comfort during use .
Model , replacing the original version, made of thick steel and allows you to hold iPad in two different positions . If Compass 2 stand upright as an easel , a tablet can be placed on it in both portrait and landscape orientation , perfect for watching movies, reading books or slideshow .
Compass 2 is equipped with an extra leg. It allows you to turn the stand into a comfortable workstation that will keep the iPad at the right angle for a set of emails or text messages. Upon completion of Compass 2 can be easily folded and put in a bag or backpack for laptop .
Twelve South Compass Features 2 :
- Foldable & portable stand allows you to keep iPad in two different positions .
- In the upright position allows you to place the iPad in portrait and landscape orientation.
- Additional leg can accommodate iPad at a comfortable angle for typing .
- Made of thick steel for stability and reliability .
- Soft Neoprene Sleeve Case supplied complements the look of the device.
- Holds the iPad in a case like Smart Cover, and without it .
- Soft silicone feet protect work surface from scratches .
- Folds and unfolds in a few seconds .
Stylish and compact stand for iPad Air and iPad mini can take with you anywhere .
Compass 2 comes in three versions – black , red and silver – can be ordered online at Twelve South for $40 .