Previously, Pwn20wnd released unc0ver jailbreak on devices running iOS 12.4 firmware but A12-A12X. The team made some progress and made available to the public Unc0ver 3.6.0 jailbreak tool which now fully supports those devices, announced via Twitter.
Unc0ver v3.6.0 changelog:
09/08/2019 – v3.6.0 was released for production with the following changes:
– Completely redesign and rewrite all jailbreak patches from scratch
– Make the jailbreak patches static and not dynamic–Meaning that the system stability will be completely stock after the jailbreak
– Fix the app crashing on launch when signed with provisioning profiles with non-ASCII characters
– Internally prepare jailbreak patches for full-fledged A12-A12X support
– Make the jailbreak significantly and noticeably more reliable and faster to run
– Add the Sock Port 3.0 exploit for improved reliability on iOS 12.4 and devices with low RAM
– Fix SSH support for arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.1.2
– Make it possible to jailbreak with corrupted SystemVersion.plist on iOS 12.4
– Make the jailbreak perform proper clean-up to preserve system stability in case of a failure
– Fix the jbctl command-line utility
– Switch to a new technique for setting the system boot nonce generator that works on all arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.4 (Thanks to @0x7ff for the idea)
– Fix a bug with the initial Cydia installation getting stuck sometimes
– Significantly speed up the initial Cydia installation process
– Internally prepare upcoming stable Substitute support
– Internally prepare Cydia and its resources for full-fledged arm64e support.
As usual, it is recommended to update you to users that already have unc0ver on their devices to install the update.
Download Unc0ver 3.6.0 IPA from here.