The Canadian hacker&#a hundred and sixty;&#one hundred sixty;iH8sn0w&#a hundred and sixty;&#one hundred sixty;has up to date its device final evening&#a hundred and sixty;&#one hundred sixty;Sn0wbreeze&#one hundred sixty;&#one hundred sixty;which is celebrating its 2nd anniversary.&#a hundred and sixty;This new model means that you can jailbreak so&#one hundred sixty;untethered iOS 5.zero.1 on iPhone 3GS / four, iPod Contact 3G/4G and iPad 1&#one hundred sixty;.&#a hundred and sixty;After all, the iPhone and the iPad 2 4S are nonetheless now not supported.
&#one hundred sixty;
- iOS 3.1.3
- iOS 3.2.x
- 4.2.1 – 4.2.8
- 4.3 – 4.3.3
- iOS 5.0.1
- iOS 4.3.4/4.3.5/4.4.x/5.0 (Coming Soon)
Here’s a full list of the changes in Sn0wBreeze v2.9, as noted on iH8sn0w’s blog:
- Brought back old firmware support in one release!
- GUI Improvements
- You can now build IPSWs with TinyUmbrella/iFaith blobs!
- Removes OTA Updates/badge on iOS 5.x.x.x+ devices
- Added an IPSW Downloader
- Built-in iREB functionality updated from newest iREB r5 module
- Custom Packages in Expert actually works now. :p
- All supported firmwares in this release are untethered
Sn0wbreeze 2.9 - in addition to supporting iOS iOS 5.0 and 5.0.1 – support also the old firmware (from ios 3.1.3) improves interface, removes the badge updates OTA offers to download various firmwares and includes new software features EBRI. Finally the expert mode works again for those who want a little more customize their firmware.
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9 for Windows
If you still have questions regarding the Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1: Sn0wbreeze 2.9 available for download (Windows), you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+&#one hundred sixty;circle&#a hundred and sixty;to Keep up to date.