A few hours after introducing the Redmi Note 3, the second version of the tablet produced by Xiaomi was announced; Xiaomi MiPad 2. The two biggest news, compared to the previous version are: the first generation was fitted with a processor Nvidia Tegra K1 while offering quests ‘year will see an Intel; The second big news is that it will come with Android OS or Windows 10.
The tablet has a device-metal, with a style very similar to the competition. The clean lines and the careful design very reminiscent of the old version, with the big difference of a reduction in weight and thickness, all to the advantage of portability.
Official Specs Xiaomi MiPad 2:
- Processor: Intel Atom (14nm), Quad-core X5-Z8500 to 2.24GHz;
- Memory and RAM: 2GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM, 16 / 64GB internal memory;
- DISPLAY: 7.9 “IPS display (2048 x 1536), 326ppi;
- BATTERY: 6190mAh battery, 5V / 2A with fast charging;
- CAMERA: 8Mpx (f / 2.0), 1080p video recording, 5MP front camera 75 ° wide-angle;
- CONNECTIVITY ‘: 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4 USB Type-C;
- WEIGHT: 322 grams;
- PRICE: 16GB / $156 (999 RMB), 64GB / $203 (1,299 RMB);
- COLORS: Entirely in aluminum, dark gray and champagne gold;
At the moment it will be marketed only for the Japanese market, at a price of about $150 for the 16GB version and $190 for the 64GB variant.
What do you think? Especially for the resemblance to the Apple iPad? And above all, which version do you prefer, the one with Windows 10 or the one with Android? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned for more updates.